Peanut Butter Cookies
Nothing beats the nostalgic feeling one gets from the aroma of freshly baked cookies. Starting a keto diet does not mean that you have to miss this feeling. This simple recipe will allow you to enjoy the goodness of peanut butter cookies in almost 20 minutes.
1. 1 cup peanut butter
2. 1 egg
3. 0.5 cup erythritol-based sweetener
1. Preheat an oven to 350 (degrees Celsius).
2. Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk for some time to form a dough.
3. Use a cookie scooper or a spoon to place the dough on the sheet.
4. Flatten the dough into the cookie size of your choice.
5. Let it bake at 350 (degrees Celsius) for 10-15 minutes as it turns golden brown.
6. Allow the cookies to cool down before serving for 15 minutes to keep your sweet tooth satisfied while following the keto diet.