Low Carb Brownie
Brownies are forever! We love our brownies, be it to compliment a good coffee or just to satisfy a sweet tooth. So we bring you this simple recipe so that you wear that chef’s hat proudly by baking some finger-licking brownies to pair with your precious keto lifestyle.
Ingredients (for 16 units of 2-inch brownies):
1. 0.5 cup almond flour, 0.25 cup cocoa powder
2. 0.75 cups swerve or any other erythritol-based brown sweetener
3. 1 tbsp instant coffee, sea salt (as per taste)
4. 10 tbsp butter
5. 1/3 cup Lindt chocolate
6. 3 eggs (1 egg can be replaced with 1 tbsp baking powder)
7. Vanilla extract
8. Toasted walnuts (chopped)
1. Preheat the oven to 175 (degree Celsius) and line a pan (8 by 8 inches) with aluminium foil.
2. Use a mixing bowl to whisk a fine mixture of cocoa powder, almond flour, swerve,
baking powder, coffee and salt.
3. Heat the chocolate and butter separately to melt.
4. Whisk the chocolate and butter mixture after adding the egg and vanilla extract.
5. Add the dry ingredients to the mixture to create an even batter.
6. Pour the batter into the lined pan.
7. Place the pan in the preheated oven and bake for 20 minutes.
8. Take the pan out and let the delicious brownies cool down for 30 minutes before serving.