Today we bring to you a simple solution for your post-meal cravings while providing you with a perfect fat substitute. Follow the easy recipe to make handy treats to satisfy your cravings without disturbing the insulin levels and ensure that you get enough fats for the day.
1. 0.5 cup coconut cream
2. 0.5 cups desiccated coconut
3. 2 tbsp stevia
4. 0.25 cup of coconut oil
1. Add the coconut cream, desiccated coconut, stevia and coconut oil to a bowl.
2. Mix it well to prepare a smooth batter.
3. Pour the batter into a mould.
4. Freeze the preparation for one hour
5. Take out the bite-size treats and place them in a container to keep your all-time cravings check.