Eggless Zucchini Bread
Keto diet has an endless list of benefits but it does make one miss their bread. Our quick recipe will kill all your bread cravings with this savoury eggless zucchini bread. Follow the instructions to make your keto journey more special with this simple dish.
Ingredients (for 1 loaf):
- 0.75 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup stevia
- 0.5 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 0.5 cup almond flour
- 0.5 tbsp baking powder
- 0.25 tbsp baking soda
- 0.5 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 0.5 tbsp salt
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/3 cup sweetened chocolate chips
1. Preheat an oven to 190 (degrees Celsius) and grease a mould (for bread loaf).
2. Pour the almond milk into a mixing bowl and add chia seeds.
3. Stir the milk to distribute the chia seeds evenly and add the other ingredients while stirring the mixture.
4. Whisk the mixture to create a stiff batter.
5. Add some milk to make the batter thick and consistent.
6. Pour the batter into the greased mould and bake it for 55-60 minutes at 190 (degree
7. Let it cool before serving the perfect low-carb breakfast or enjoy it as dessert.